H O W L I T T L E W E K N O W

Make yourself at home.

THE COURSE ON MIRACLE – TELEPATHIC

From: Rothman, Maurice
Date: Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: THE COURSE ON MIRACLE – TELEPATHIC
To: Jose Luiz

Hi Jose,

THERE IS NOTHING VAGUE ABOUT THE COURSE OF MIRACLES
WRITTEN WHILE UNDER TRANCE BY A JEWISH WOMAN PSYCHOLOGIST WHO WAS AN ATHEIST.
I WAS IN REDWOOD CALIFORNIA ATTENDING A METAPHYSICAL MEETING WHERE I GAVE READINGS, BY PICKING OBJECTS OUR OF A PAN,ANDI WAS SUCCESSFUL DOING SO, BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
THIS PERSON, A MAN SPOKE ABOUT THIS JEWISH ATHEISTIC WOMAN WHO WAS A PSYCHOLOGIST, WHO WHEN SHE WENT HOME AT NIGHT, FEEL INTO DEEP TRANCE AND WROTE THE BOOK CALLED  THE COURSE ON MIRACLES.
SHE WANTED TO DESTROY THAT WORK BUT WAS STOPPED BY HER FELLOW FRIEND WHO WAS ALSO A PSYCHOLOGIST.
SHE WAS SO ASHAMED THAT SHE REFUSED TO PUT HER NAME AS THE AUTHOR ON THE BOOK; HER FRIEND WROTE HIS NAME IN THE BOOK INSTEAD.
THE COURSE ON MIRACLES, I HOPE TO “ALSO” INTERPRET IT, IN TIME HOPEFULLY REVOLUTIONIZED MIND SETS AT THE TIME.
THIS WAS IN THE LATE SEVENTIES  –
I AM SURE THAT EGOS CANNOT READ OR UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS BOOKS IS REVEALING; SAME WITH HEAVEN AND HELL;SAME WITH
THE THREE SETH BOOKS MY CHANNEL INTERPRETED AND ALSO
THE SAME WITH HERMES, LAOTZU AND THE OTHERS BOOKS.
CHANNELING IS NOTHING NEW; ALL OF THE PROPHETS OF OLD WERE CHANNELERS OF THE “ONE”  MOSES WAS, HIS BROTHER AARON WAS ALSO ONE, ETC.
AND THE LATEST ONE IS ECKHART JOLLE OF COURSE, HIS BOOK WAS ALSO CHANNELED.
ONE DAY “IT MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU”
YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS
MAURICE
PS. IT CERTAINLY WONT HAPPEN TO SUMNER THAT IS FOR SURE!
HIS BELIEFS?  I DONT KNOW BUT SUPPOSE HIS IS A SECULARITZS; HE IS STILL A JEW THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! THAT IS A CULTURAL JEW
LIKE MY TWO BROTHERS, ONES GONE, WERE!  BERNIE SANDERS
JUST DUMPED THE “WHOLE AFFAIR” BUT THEN i PRESUME HE HAD LITTLE JEWISH BACKGROUND, BUT THEN THAT DOESNT MEAN A THING ALSO.  WHY JEWS WHO DONT WANT TO BE JEWS COMES BACK AS JEWS IS “BEYOND COMPREHENSION” PERHAPS THEY ARE BEING “TESTED” IN THIS PARTICULAR LIFETIME, THAT MAKES SENSE.
On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 5:15 PM,  wrote:

Hi, Maurice

 
Telepathy is an extremely probable phenomena, both in the physical and in the
spiritual realms. Science has foretold suchtransference of information through
means other than known senses’. That’s how the term telepathy was originally coined.
 
But your quoted comment is too vague and too out of bounds to be proof positive for 
anything but wishful or blind belief:
 
A FULLBLOWN JEWISH ATHEIST, A PSYCHOLOGIST, WAS CHOSEN BY 
THE HIGHER FORCES IN THE WORLD TO BE THE TELEPATHIC PERSON 
TO PROMOTE THIS INSIGHTFUL PHENOMENAL WORK DEALING EXCLUSIVELY 
WITH THE OPPOSITE “BELIEFS” THAT HIS JEWISH WOMAN, A CERTIFIED 
ATHEIST AT THE TIME, TO BE THE “MEDIUM” WHEN SHE NEVER BELIEVED 
IN MEDIUMSHIP.

 
                                  NOW WHAT CAN BEAT THAT? NOTHING?
 
POSITIVE PROOF THAT TELEPATHY IS AS REAL AS OUR FIVE  – FINGERS!”
 
Be aware that the Akashic Records are an Esoteric/mystical term for the scientific 
concept of the Holographic Principle. They are one and the same.
 
Jose Luis
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

From: Rothman, Maurice
Date: Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 1:02 PM
Subject: THE COURSE ON MIRACLE – TELEPATHIC
To: Jose Luiz

hI, JOSE,

A FULLBLOWN JEWISH ATHEIST, A PSYCHOLOGIST, WAS CHOSEN BY THE HIGHER FORCES IN THE WORLD TO BE THE TELEPATHIC PERSON TO PROMOTE THIS INSIGHTFUL PHENOMENAL WORK DEALING EXCLUSIVELY WITH THE OPPOSITE “BELIEFS” THAT HIS JEWISH WOMAN, A CERTIFIED ATHEIST AT THE TIME, TO BE THE
“MEDIUM” WHEN SHE NEVER BELIEVED IN MEDIUMSHIP.
                                  NOW WHAT CAN BEAT THAT?
                                                  NOTHING?
POSITIVE PROOF THAT TELEPATHY IS AS REAL AS OUR FIVE  –
FINGERS!
PEOPLE IN DENIAL OF COURSE REGARDLESS OF THIS ‘FACT” STILL WILL NOT ALLOW THEIR INNER MINDS TO HELP THEM IN THEIR LIVES; THEY WOULD RATHER CONTINUE TO USE THE FALSE BELIEFS PRESENTLY STILL BEING THE OPIUM OF THEIR LIVES.
NOW WHO WOULD BELIEVE THIS?  THE FAMOIUS TWO PERCENT OF COURSE; CERTAINLY NOT THE TRUMP MINDSET OF THE IGNORANTE 98% OUT THERE.
AND THESE NARROW MINDED LEFT BRAINED PEOPLE WILL/WOULD STILL LIVE BY THE TENETS OF THIEIR EGOISTIC FALSE BELIEFS, THAN  BEING “ONE WITH THE ONE”
THEIR UNFAILING LOYALITY OF THE “ONE” IS OF COURSE IS A SHAM
HYPOCRITES ABOUND FROM TIME IMMORIAL, AND WHY NOT?
ONCE DEAD –  THIS SHAM IS IMMEDIATELY WITNESSED AND DEALT WITH AND AS WE PROGRESS WITH HEAVEN AND HELL OUR VIEWERS WILL DISCOVER FOR THEMSELVES WHO THEY REALLY ARE.  ARE THEY WHAT THEY THINK, BELIEVE THEY ARE; OR WILL THEY BE CONFOUNDED WHEN THEY WITNESS THE TRUTH?
WHICH WILL IT  BE?
SO WE ARE NOT DEAD  YET?  THE AKASHIC RECORDS MUST BE WRITTEN FROM LIFE TIME TO LIFETIME  –  WHICH OF COURSE IS THE REAL HISTORY IN CONTRAST TO THE EGOISTIC IDEA OF WHAT HISTORY IS ALL ABOUT WHICH FOR ME AS SAID “IS A SHAM”
MAURICE

TELEPATHY IS IT “A FACT” OR JUST A THEORY

From: Rothman, Maurice < >
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: TELEPATHY IS IT “A FACT” OR JUST A THEORY
To: Jose Luiz < >

Hi Jose,

of course I had not treacher other than “what I came in with”.

as mentioned, my grandfather was UNlearned but very pious in

his belief  in the Five Books of Moses.

other than the “story line” basically the EXODUS” as said, he

new very little; he read Hebrew but to my knowledge, Was unable to

understand what it said –  and because of that I was also UNlearned

in Hebrew and in the religion “that I chose when I came int tohis

incarnation.

No fault of his of course, and no fault of mine since he also like

my mothers,father’s family were UNTAUGHT, living and growing

up in a village.

so, other than being “humble, contrite in all ways,  “no power under

the Sun, brainwashed me  –  but then- unknowingly I cam in as a

“channel” so why would I need other “direciives”????????????????

in my day, no Jewish boy/girl would EVER marry out of the faith that

they chose to “come back in”

and that meant people like my two brothers who paid no attention

to the fact that they were Jews; and of course my exwife who was

an atheist still wanted to marry  within her culture  –  her uncle was

allso an atheist, his wife was also Jewish.

what’s happening today of course  –   other than the orthodox  the

cultured Jewish kids dont care who they marry, boy or girl  –

tha’s gone by the wayside  –

so what is the significane of all this?

obviously religion per se,  are on their death beds, and that has been going

on for a very long time.

what I am doing with my blog side is to “awaken the dormancy of not the

religons per se but the neglect by the people today in regard to the meta-

physics of “what all of this is about;

you present “your experiences, your beliefs etc, and I do quite the opposite

coming in as a “psychic” channel” its obvious that my “beliefs” would be

the opposite of those who were not like me.

the reason I was bi-polar for fifty years, and suffered terribley doing that time.

its the old story  –   two people looking at the same thing, and coming up with

different ‘VIEWS’ of what they are witnessing?

how come?

the answer is simple of courss-  BELIEF ORIGINATES FROM THE INSIDE, NOT THE OUTSIDE  unfortunately only two percent “know the difference”

the 98% Buy the Cover of the Book; the two percent buy the contents.

TRUTH RESIDES INSIDE; NOT OUTSIDE  BUT WHO KNOWS THAT?

ONLY TWO PERCENT OR LESS KNOW THAT!

EDUCATION JUST COMPOUNDS THE PROBLEM SINCE PEOPLE BUY EDUCATION AS THE TRUTH, WHICH OF COURSE IT ISNT.

KNOWILEDGE HAS NO CONNECTION TO TRUTH WHICH AS SAID, DOES

NOT EXIST ON OUR PHYSICAL TIME/SPACE WORLD.

”                      BEAUTY IS IN THE “EYE” OF THE BEHOLDER

WHICH MEANS  –   ELIMINATE THE EGO SENSES-EGO METHODOLOGIES

THEY  SMELL  WORSE THAN A DEAD  FISH!

your friend, always,

maurice

althealth.org/blog

 

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 10:29 AM, < wrote:
Hi, Maurice

I received a thorough lesson on the meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS when the

Catholic Church tried to indoctrinate me as young boy. But they couldn’t sink

the claws into me because I had already develop Consciouness by studying

with the Jesuits on a Liberal Arts program.

The infused me pragmatism and with a high degree of idealism. My takeaway

from them is that a person must stand by his/her convictions and vet them

continuously, never back down if proved correct and share wisdom with others.

This has been my motto throughout life. And I’m extremely happy with it.

Thus, my spiritual tilt originated as young boy but was nurtured at home by my

two matriarchs into adulthood.

Jose Luis

—————————————————————————————————————————————–

 

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice <
To: Jose Luiz <
Sent: Tue, Jun 14, 2016 1:54 pm
Subject: Re: TELEPATHY IS IT “A FACT” OR JUST A THEORY
Hi Jose,

for me the appropo word for what we are debating is:

CONSCIOUSNESS.

and what is consciousness”

the simple explaination for me particularly is”

conscious

another word is  ” aware”  these are all under the banner of  of  the  word

CORRESPONDENCE

and as we investigate this word “correspondence” using the “tools that

Dr. Swedenborg’s work “entailed”  we discover that this word COR-RES-PONDENCE is perhaps one of the “powerful word” in  the two worlds

that we live in; the time/space world and the “no” “nospace” world

this word can be applied in both worlds –  and “each world” being

“privy” to “its meaning according to what?  according to the world

that this word  “only APPLIES to”

the definitions  –  and  – there are many perhaps hundreds or even thousands, depending on the contexes that they are used for:

MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS  _-  THUS DIFFERENCES BEGIN TO SHOW

UP  – DEBATES, CONTRIDICTIONS, ARGUEMENT, DIFFERENCES BE-GIN TO REAR THEIR “UGLY HEADS”  WARS, REVOLUTIONS, REBELIONS, THE WHOLE SHABANG STARTS ERUPTING BECAUSE:

EACH SIDE BELIEVES THAT THEIR PARTICULAR CORRESPONDENCES ARE THE “TRUE ONES” OVERLOOKING COMPLETELY ONE LITTLER FACT , A FACT THAT BOTH THE RIGHT AND LEFT HEMISPHERE’S WOULD AGREE ON  –   THAT IS THE MIND SET OF BOTH OPPOSITES.

and what would that be?

the word of course is:  T R A N S C E N D E N CE”

and what “is” transcendence?  what is being transcended and why?

the what is the socalled argument, debate, the socalled “case-in-point”

IS IT AN EQUAL ARGUEMENT/DEBATE?

OF COURSE NOT, CANT BE?  WHY?  BECAUSE BOTH HEMISPHERES ARE MEANT TO DO “THEIR OWN THING WHATEVER THAT IS” AND NEITHER SIDE CAN INTERFERE WITH EITHER SIDE.

YOU CAN MIX THE CHALF WITH THE WHEAT; PEOPLE HAVE TRIED BUT IT DOESNT WORK!\

WHY?  BECAUSE EACH HAS THEIR OWN SYSTEM, ONE WORKS ON BETA AND OTHER OTHER WORKS ON ALPHA  –  THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON DESPITE NAYSAYERS WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER.

THIS IS ALL BOILS DOWN TO:  “WHAT STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS THE PERSON,PERSONS ARE “LIVING IN THEIR LIFE”

CAN THIS BE PROVEN, MEASURED:  OF COURSE MY BRAINWAVE TECHNOLOGY INSTRUMENT DOES IT IN LESS THAN ONE MINUTE.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS?  IT CAN DEAL WITH ALL KINDS OF FREQUENCIES.  IF THE PERSON BEING CHECK IS  INVOLVED WITH THE BETA/EGO FREQUENCY; THE INSTRUMENT WILL SHOW IT.

IF THAT EGO PERSON TRIES TO ENTER INTO THE ALPHA FREQUENCY, HE/SHE WILL IMMEDIATELY FALL ASLEEP.

BETA IS EGO  –  ALPHA IS NON EGO –  THE NON EGO ALPHA PEOPLE WILL NOT FALL ASLEEP WHEN THE INSTRUMENT IS “TUNED INTO THE ALPHA FREQUENCY.

THIS ALSO HAPPENS WHEN I DO MY RADIONICS. 

PEOPLE INTO BETA/EGO CANNOT HANDLE THE POWER OF THE RADIONIC DEVICE AND HE/SHE ALSO FALLS ASLEEP SINCE THE

FREQUENCY IS TOO STRONG FOR THEM.

SO THE KEY TO THE PUZZLE FOR ME AND FOR OTHER INVESTIGATORS OF HOW THE MIND OPERATES  –  KNOWING/UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES WITH THE VAST KNOWLEDGE ATTACHED TO THIS ONE WORD “CORRESPONDENCE” ELIMINATES MUCH OF THE FALSE BELIEFS THAT SETH WROTE ABOUT IN HIS BOOKS.

SO BEFORE ALL ELSE  – SEPERATE THE CHALF FROM THE WHEAT; THE BETA MIND FROM THE ALPHA MIND  –   ALLOW THE WORLD OF COR-

RESPONDENCE ENTER THE ALPHA MIND  – CONJOIN WITH IT  – 

ELIMINATE ANYTHING THAT USES THE EGO “NONSENSE” TO  TRY TO

CONTINUE ON ITS PATH OF DOMINATION  –  IN OTHER WORDS  – IDENTIFY THE CULPRIT AND LITERALLY DESTROY IT!

ECKHART TOLLE’S LAST BOOK AND THE PREVIOUS ALSO, IN HIS OWN WAY, SAID THE SAME THING.

I AM STILL WORKING WITH DR SWEDENBORG WITH HIS BOOK HEAVEN AND HELL.

NOW WHO KNOWS ALL THIS?  WHOEVER DOES IS A FREE PERSON IN MY OPINION  –   FALSE BELIEFS WHATEVER THEY ARE DOES NOT FREE ANYONE; IT DOES THE OPPOSITE, ITS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE DOCTOR WRITES  TRUTH AND GOOD CORRESPOND  – TRUTH AND LIES DO NOT CORRESPOND  –LIES, FALSEHOODS CANNOT CONJOIN WITH TRUTH/GOOD ITS AN IMPOSSIBILITY; ONE TAKES ITS POWER FROM BETA AND OTHER TAKES ITS POWER FROM ALPHA.

WHICH WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE “PART OF THEM”?????????

YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS,

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG

  1. LIFE IS NOT COMPLICATED IF “WE DO “NOT” COMPLICATE IT, AND WHAT I JUST SAID IS “NOT COMPLICATED” ITS SO SIMPLE THAT ANY IDIOT IN TIME OF COURSE, CAN GET IT!  THAT IS IF HE/SHE IS NOT TOO “FAR GONE”  I.E. DONALD TRUMP IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF COURSE.

 

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:21 PM, < wrote:

Hi, Maurice

I’m not basing my understanding of the Universe solely on physicality. As indicted previously, I base my understanding on the Causal Event being responsible for everything on Earth and the Cosmos, which

does by necessity and inference include both physicality and consciousness. My view is, as also stated

previously, that both cosmological components are inextricably intertwined, and inseparable.

As you also know, I don’t adhere to the Creationist belief. So, when your message is premised on

Creationism alone,  I may or may not agree with it, or parts of it. My conclusion about Creationism being

that it’s essentially a human historical record that must be vetted like any other human historical record,

as all are human crafted and easily manipulated.

In our country, every citizen is free to have his/her opinion about everything but not entitled to his/her

own facts. There are universally accepted facts that all of us must reference in order to have a constructive dialogue about any issue of importance to humanity.

Human history, whether religious or secular, becomes part of the Akashic Records and, thus, indelible

for all eternity. For anyone who believes in the Akashic Records to selectively believe in one aspect of

humanity while discarding the other simply attains a unilaterally-lopsided view of the truth, which can

and will distort reality as a global concept.

In the cosmos, nothing is gained or lost: all matter, all energy and all consciousness is merely recycled.

That’s why there is a “physical and a metaphysical”: one is observable and the other resides in transcendence

but both are part of the Holographic Principle in either form or essence–the Universal Consciousness.

Anyone is free to choose what to believe but, in projecting one’s spiritual persona to guide others, the ‘teacher’ must choose words and ideas carefully, after proper vetting. Otherwise, all of us would be guilty of Trumpisms or even Yogiisms.

I wish I could affirm with all certainty that I’m wrong about my understanding of the Universe and you are correct, or vice versa. But I cannot; I can only reach the humble conclusion that I DON’T KNOW; thus, I seek to learn

from all viable sources of knowledge, spiritual and secular.

Jose Luis

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
On Jun 13, 2016, at 6:37 AM, Rothman, Maurice < wrote:
Hi JOsse,

You are basing everything on the physical dimension overlooking the “stuff” that I talk about and my channel talks about.

why?

I am NOT IMPRESSED with the physical dimension as you are; in fact I am rather depressed as people should be.

NOTHING OF LASTING GOODNESS HAPPENED IN THE TIME/SPACE WORLD TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

if the physical world is the world of EFFECT, than why not get involved with the world of CAUSE?

ONE WORLD LITERALLY DISAPPEARS AND THE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE DISAPPEARS WITH IT, –  whatever remains has in my opinion no user other than the money involved with it.

you deal with the physical while I “try to deal with the non physical” why?

I AM GOING TO DIE AND SO WILL YOU, WHAT’S LEFT OF OUR LIVES FOR POSTERITY SAKE?]]

JUST HISTORY WRITTEN BY HISTORIANS WHO ARE EGO BENT?

NOT FOR ME THAT IS WHY I WRITE MY OWN OBITUARY NOT SOME GUY THAT IS A CERTIFIED EGO@

SO WHAT BLOG WILL BE MY  OBITUARY  –

ALL OF WHAT’S LEFT OF ME WILL OF COURSE BE MY BONES!

WHILE I LIVE IN LUXURY IN THE CELESTIAL HEAVENS

your friend, always,

maurice

allthealth.org/blog

 

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 4:59 PM, < > wrote:
Hi, Maurice

Let’s put this myth to rest. Truisms: Elephants are not known to fly and Atlantis never existed.

After checking several sources, they all came to the same conclusion, which was also my own

understanding. But elephants do fly and Atlantis did exist if any human being on this Earth insists

in avoiding real investigation and chooses to formulate historical fantasy to serve his/her own

purposed fables. Thus, you can choose whom to believe, real accounts or fabricated myth.

There is no proof or archaeological evidence that the civilization of Atlantis, circa e10,000 ago,

ever existed. Certainly that was news to the Ancient Greeks of that time, for they never heard

of it and did not record it in their oral or written tradition. Thus, Plato’s story of a war between

the Ancient Greeks and the invading army of Atlantis is the offspring of Plato’s mythological and

metaphysical tilt and creative imagination. In other words, he made it up. His name, Plato, was a

made up; his real name being Aristocles and Plato being his nickname.

Even the great Herodotus, the father of modern history, who lived one century before Plato

did not relate such a story or even mention it in any of his narratives of the Greek past. And

certainly Socrates, Plato’s teacher, when asked about it, answered that he had never heard of it.

Further, the assumed original source for Plato, the Egyptians, never heard of it.

Check the narrative below. It’s an eye opener for those who NAIVELY  believed in Platos’s myth.

I should preface the following remarks by reminding people hat the story of Atlantis is told ONLY in the works of Plato, specifically in the books ‘Timaeus’ and ‘Critias’, which he penned during the 4th century BC. Many misconceptions have arisen from the fact that people have not bothered to read or understand Plato, preferring instead to lend credence to the opinions of later commentators such as Ignatius Donnelly, Madame Blavatsky and Edgar Caycewho have consistently promoted the idea that the story of Atlantis was true in a historical sense. It is our sincere belief that these modern individuals have muddied the waters of Plato’s original account (no pun intended).

Problems with the Popular Conception of Atlantis

Problem 1: Plato

As much as Atlantis-hunters would wish Plato to have been a historian in the mould of Herodotus or Thucydides, he was not. And nor was he a geographer in the mould of, say, Hecataeus. On the contrary, Plato was a philosopher and a part-time mythologist. Moreover, he was not even an ordinary philosopher; rather, he was a ‘true philosopher’, whose interests lay primarily in metaphysical, otherworldly matters. Therefore, if there is any truth behind Plato’s account of Atlantis, it is unlikely to have anything to do with history or geography; rather, it should be rooted in mythmysticismesotericism and the metaphysical world.

Problem 2: Herodotus

It is highly significant that Herodotus, the so-called ‘father of history’, said nothing at all about any war between Athens and Atlantis. Writing almost a century before Plato, Herodotus was widely travelled (he had visited Egypt where the Atlantis story supposedly came from) and very knowledgeable about military history. But as far as he was concerned, the greatest wars of history had been those between Greeks and Persians, notably the battle of Marathon (490 BC), the battles of Thermopylae and Salamis (480 BC), and the battle of Plataea (479 BC). Moreover, in regard to the battle of PlataeaHerodotus tells a highly revealing story of a bragging contest between the Athenians and the Tegeans in which each side listed their greatest military accomplishments. Here, the Athenians recited their heroism at the battle of Marathon, but spoke also of their achievements in ‘ancient times’ – their intervention in the war of ‘the Seven against Thebes’, their repulsion of the Amazonians who had invaded Attica, and their instrumental role in the Trojan War. But as for the idea that their ancestors had repulsed the invasion of Atlantis, the Athenian soldiers said nothing at all – a very strange omission if Plato’s account contained any historical truth.

Plato’s story is also called into question by several other statements made by Herodotus. The greatest danger ever faced by the Athenians, he said, was when the Persian army had invaded Attica and instigated the battle of Marathon (490 BC). The biggest armed force ever assembled, he said, was that of the Persian king Xerxes (480 BC). The biggest island in the whole world, he said, was Sardinia. And the earliest sea empire in the Mediterranean, he said, had been forged by king Minos of Knossos. All of these claims fly in the face of Plato’s claim, nearly a century later, that Atlantis had been the biggest island in the world and had assembled the largest army ever, to forge the first sea empire of the Mediterranean.

Thus spoke the historian Herodotus who, had he lived a century later, would have been highly skeptical of the historicity of Plato’s story.

Problem 3: Socrates

Socrates was one of the greatest intellectuals of his day, and yet when Critias introduced the story of Athens’ heroic victory over Atlantis, he responded by saying:

“Tell me though, what was that ancient deed our city performed…? I’ve never heard of it.”

If the Athenian victory had been magnificent in a historical sense, or even in an orthodox mythical sense (as in their involvement in the Trojan War or the earlier epic battle ‘the Seven against Thebes’), then Socrates certainly would have heard of it. QED. We must be dealing here with a myth and, moreover, with a new myth – perhaps a variation on a theme.

Problem 4: The Saite Calendar

That a cataclysm could have instigated the beginning of a calendar nine thousand years before the time of Solon (c. 9600 BC) is not implausible. Nor is it implausible that such a calendar could have been preserved for nine thousand years and handed down for posterity via the Egyptian Saites (compare the Hebrew calendar which is today nearly six thousand years old). It is therefore possible that Solon (or perhaps Plato himself) learned the date of the Atlantis cataclysm from the Egyptian priests at the town of Sais. But the important question is this: is it really likely that the date of the cataclysm originated in this way?

In fact, everything we know about ancient Egypt argues against the possibility. Archaeologists have found no evidence at all for a calendar of this ilk. Nor is there any such evidence in the Egyptian texts, which generally refer to ancient events in the vaguest of terms. Moreover, even when we do find numbers in these texts, they usually turn out to be sacred, symbolic or rounded, the latter suggesting some imaginative ex-post rationalization by the priests. To presume, as some researchers do, that the Saites possessed a calendar dating back nine thousand years (to a time one thousand years earlier than the foundation of their own state) is to go far beyond what can be justified.

There is more. Why is it that the Saite tradition preserved only the date of the Atlantis cataclysm? After all, Plato had the Egyptian priest claim that several cataclysms had occurred after the sinking of Atlantis, including the famous flood of Deucalion. And yet nowhere in Egypt, nor in Plato, nor anywhere else in the Greek writings, do we find any record of the dates of these subsequent cataclysms. If Solon (or Plato) really did receive the date of the Atlantis cataclysm from the Egyptian priests, why did he not also receive the dates of the other, more recent events?

There is another problem, too. Why is it that only the Egyptian Saites preserved the date of the Atlantis cataclysm? If the event was historical and as dramatic as Plato suggests, then it would have affected much of the world and would have been recorded in other ancient traditions. But, despite the prevalence of worldwide flood myths, no record has ever been found pointing to the date 9600 BC.

In summary, it is a leap of faith to suppose that the Egyptian Saites had access to the purported date when no-one else in the world did; it is a further leap of faith to suppose that the Egyptian records were entirely destroyed (from an archaeological perspective); it is a further leap of faith to suppose that Solon had access to these records when no-one else did; and it is a leap of faith, too, to suppose that Solon’s testimony fell into the hands of Plato and no-one else. To go with all these suppositions is to hop, skip and jump into the land of improbability. And there still remains the awkward problem of explaining how Plato (or the Egyptians, if one prefers) knew the date of the Atlantis cataclysm but not the dates of the three, more recent cataclysms that followed it, including the well-known flood of Deucalion.

A more likely explanation for the date of the war is that Plato was speaking idiomatically and that ‘nine thousand years ago’ signified ‘nine eons ago’, i.e. an infinitely long time ago. 


Problem 5: Lost Civilizations

The implication of the historicist argument is that two highly advanced civilizations – Atlantis and Athens respectively – existed c. 9600 BC. And yet, according to archaeologists, civilization began much more recently, c. 4000 BC (in the lands of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia). How, then, could the two fantastic civilizations described by Plato have existed more than five thousand years earlier, during what archaeologists call ‘the Neolithic period’? The idea is controversial, to say the least.

As regards AtlantisPlato placed the former island in the Atlantic Ocean. On this point, his language is unequivocal. Atlantis had been in the great Ocean, in the Atlantis Ocean, in the realm of Atlas, opposite the Pillars of Heracles (the straits of Gibraltar) and, fully consistent with this, the Atlantians had directed their hostilities against Europe and Asia. To look for Atlantis anywhere else but the Atlantic Ocean is to totally ignore what Plato actually wrote. Unfortunately for Atlantis-hunters, this leads to a fundamental problem, namely that scientists have nowadays mapped the floor of the Atlantic Ocean, in outline, using echo sounders, ‘Geosat’ radar and multibeam sonar, without discovering any trace of the sunken island or continent as described by Plato. The historicist interpretation of Plato’s Atlantis is thus strongly contradicted by scientific evidence.

Moreover, there is equally strong evidence against the idea of a 10th millennium BCE civilization in Athens, in Greece. The earliest temples in Athens, for example, have been dated archaeologically          to only the 8th century BCE; below their foundations there is only virgin soil.

On the face of it, then, as we enter the 21st century, the notion of two highly advanced civilizations fighting a worldwide war c. 9600 BCE would seem to be a complete fantasy.

Rather, the date of ‘nine thousand years ago’ is surely idiomatic for ‘an infinitely long time ago’, as suggested earlier.

Jose Luis

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

 

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice <
To: Jose Luiz <
Sent: Sat, Jun 11, 2016 4:19 pm
Subject: Re: TELEPATHY IS IT “A FACT” OR JUST A THEORY
Hi Jose,

FORETOLD-

who said that this word foretold never happened?

in my opinion  –  mediums have existed for thousands of years,

Prophets are Mediums  –   Shamans are “mediums”  psychics are

mediums.

you are making statements “out of context”.

Atlantis in its day existed to a higher degree of development than

we have today, read Edgar Cayce who was able to “go back that

‘time and relate what Atlantis was all about.

IT DESTROYED, IMPLODED  –  reach a time that IT HAD NO OTHE

WAY TO GO BUT TO DESTROY ITSELF CAUSED BY THEIR

SCIENTIST, DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, READ EDGAR CAYE.

YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO FIGURE\

OUT WHAT MY CHANNEL THRU ME IS SAYING.

MY CHANNEL WHICH IS BEYOND THE TIME/SPACE WORLD

AS THE CHANNEL THAT WROTE THE COURSE IN MIRACLES,

AND OTHER FANTASTIC TEACHINGS  –

KNOWS THAT IT KNOWS THAT “IT KNOWS THAT IT KNOW  IT\

KNOWS, WE MERE MORTALS DO NOT!

THAT MESSAGE I GOT THRU MY CHANNEL GAVE AN REALI-

ZATION, IPETHAMY TO A YOUNG CHIROPRACTOR WHO

ATTENDED A REBIRTH CONVENTION WAY BACK IN THE

LATE SEVENTIES.

HE WAS i BELIEVE NEVER THE SAME AFTER THAT!

AND I WITNESSED THAT AND NEVER FORGOT THAT TRUTH

AS UNDERSTOOD BY CONVENTIONAL EGO MINDS, IS A\

FALSE ‘TRUTH”

MY BLOG IS MEANT TO AWAKEN THE DORMANCY, AS IT\\

AWAKEN THE DORMANCY OF THIS YOUNG PERSON THAT

TRAILED ME “LIKE A PUPPY DOING WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN

DOING NOW FOR YEARS, ASKING QUESTIONS OF WHY?

YOU OF COURSE ARE NOT ASKING MAURICE IF YOU THINK

SO, THEN YOU ARE NOT “CHANGING MUCH” SINCE MAURICE

LIKE AN AUTOMOBILE IS AFTER ALL ONLY AN AUTOMOBILE.

BY ITS OWN, THE AUTOMOBILE IS USELESS UNLESS ‘GAS IS

PUT INTO IT  –   OUR PHYSICAL-NESS IS NOTHING BY AN

AUTOMOBILE; OUR EGO IS NOTHING BUT AN AUTOMOBILE

OUR TRANSCENDANCE IS WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE,

BUT THEN PEOPLE LIVING IN A FALSE “PARADISE” “DONT \\

KNOW THAT THERE “ARE DIFFERENCES” AND THUS CON-

TINUE IN THEIR WORLD OF FANTASY; THE REASON THE

“MASTERS/SHAMANS” CALL OUR WORLD “THE WORLD OF

ILLUSIONS”

PUT UP OR SHUT UP  – EITHER YOU IS OR YOU ISNT

THAT UNFORTUNATELY HAS TURNED OUT TO BE “LED ASTRAY

BY THE “FALSE PROPHETS” THAT PLY THEIR TRADE – “ELITES,

ERUDITES/SCHOLARS TO “SAVE THEIR SKINS” AND TO FILL

THEIR BELLIES.

AND I AND MY CHANNEL INDICT THE SYSTEMS TO UPHOLD

ALL THESE FALSE THEORIES  I.E.  FREUD WHO WAS EXPOSED

BY WHOM?  HIS STUDENTS AS BEING A FRAUD

IS FREUD STILL IN FORCE IN OUR COLLEGES?  YOU BET

OUR PROFESSORS GENERALLY SPEAKING – KNOW WHAT

BUTTERS THEIR BREAD, SMART PEOPLE KNOW THAT , AND

THUS INDICT THEM ALONG WITH THEIR SUPERIORS AS

FREUD WAS INDICTED BY HIS TWO BEST STUDENTS.

MY SOURCE OF SUPPLY IS NOT YOUR SOURCE OF SUPPLY,

WHY?

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG/BLOG

 

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 2:13 PM, < wrote:
Hi, Maurice

As I have indicated previously, when physicality is separated from spirituality,

or vice versa, it brings into play something else than is our Cosmos. In our Universe,

EVERYTHING-THAT-EXISTS is inextricably connected. Take one factor out of the

equation and whatever is our reality becomes something, totally different.

Maurice, be aware and conscious that if we use electricity, fly in a jet, have heat in

our homes, running water, double pane glass windows, Internet and technology,

ride in a car, have refrigerators, electric ovens to cook with, movies, and other

wonders of scientific vision, etc, etc, etc, is all due to the advances of science.

Yet, along with dinosaurs and the fact that the Earth is round, Creationism did not

foresee any of these human scientific advancements. Thus, it would be imperative

to ask Dr. Swedenborg the question as to WHY this human achievement has not

been foretold, either in the Torah or by him or by any other Esoteric or followers of

Creationism.
Jose Luis

——————————————————————————————————————————————
—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice < >
To: Jose Luiz <
Sent: Sat, Jun 11, 2016 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: TELEPATHY IS IT “A FACT” OR JUST A THEORY
Hi JOses,

we differ on “what telepathy is all about”

my experience i.e. Silva Mind Remote viewing particulary has NO PHYSICALIT TO IT,

you seem to overlook the “fact’ that physicality works only on the BETA LEVEL, telepathy cannot work on the Beta Level, needs alpha theta.

so where you got your “facts” in my opinion is false”

as said all of my comments  generally speaking, deal with actualities, and insights from the Channel.  Where do  you get your information?

I dont of course know anything about the other POSTULATES you say; to me they mean absolutely nothing since I cannot relate to them nohow; never did, never will.

why should  I or anyone believe posulates, theories by anyone regardless of  rank, WITHOUT ACTUAL PARTICIPATION.

its obvious to me that “what I have experienced in my life, you “probably” have not, so you in a way have to rely on your reason,logic,intellect to determine what is and what is not?

I DO NOT, IF I DONT EXPERIENCE IT EITHER PHYSICALLY SPEAKING OR CHANNEL SPEAKING, BOTH TO ME ARE RELEVANT PROVIDED THAT I AM IN THE “RIGHT FREQUENCY MODE”

MY BELIEF IS THAT  MOST ALL PEOPLE ACCEPT WHAT THEY BELIEVE TO BE THE TRUTH, WHILE LISTENING, READING WITH THEIR BETA FREQUENCY SENSITIVITES. WHICH FOR ME IS SHEER NONSENSE.

AND WHO SAYS THAT THE SOCALLED SCIENTISTS IN THEIR STUDIES AND WORK ARE IN THE ALPHA/THETA WORLD VIEW RATHER THAN IN THEIR EGOISTIC BETA WORLD VIEW.

SO FOR ME ALL OF THE POSTULATES THAT YOU USE MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SINCE I BELIEVE THEY HAVE  “LIMITED UNDERSTANDING” USING THEIR EGOMIND  BETA MIND FACULTY.

THAT OF COURSE AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATES EINSTEIN AND OTHER SCIENTISTS THAT “KNOW THE DIFFERENCE”

IF BETA/EGO CAN ONLY FUNCTION WITHIN 21-14 CYCLES PER SECOND; AND ALPHA CAN ONLY FUNCTION BETWEN 14 AND 7 CYCLES PER SECOND

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?  FOR PEOPLE LIVING A LIFE LIMITED ONLY TO THEIR PHYSICAL LIMITED SENSES AND LIMITED UNDERSTANDING LACKING THE REAL THING, WISDOM, WHAT I AM SAYING MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THEM.

SINCE WHAT’S NEEDED IS MISSING  – WISDOM.

CASE CLOSED

YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG/BLOG

PS HOW DOES ONE BECOME “WISE” ?  IS IT TRUE THE ACCUMULATON OF KNOWLEDGE? IF NOT HOW? BY BEING ABLE TO USE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACULTY THAT ALL-THAT-IS GAVE TO HUMANITY AND WHAT IS THAT?  THE ABILITY THRU THE LAWS/PRINCIPLES OF THE METAPHYSICAL WORLD  –  ENABLING   ADVANCED  HUMAN BEINGS THE FACULTY CALLED TELEPATHY WHICH HAS NO BARRIERS TO OVERCOME ONCE THE WISDOM FACTOR, I.E. LIKE IN THE CASE OF ECKHART TOLLE COMES INTO SIGNIFICANCE

EVERYTHING ELSE IN MY OPINION IS ABSOLUTELY A “WASTE OF TIME”PEOPLE JUST GUESSING, SPINNING THEIR WHEELS, ETC.

 

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Rothman, Maurice < wrote:
Hi Jose

as you know I base ALL OF MY BELIEFS ON THE BASIS OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHERE OTHERS LIKE YOURSELF MUST FIND THEIR OWN WAY ‘THRU THE MAZE OF WHAT IS AND WHAT ISNT TRUTH.

interpreting the work of jANE ROBERTS AND SETH  –  PROVES TO ME WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, THAT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE ME, HAS NO PLACE IN MY PERSONAL WORLD OR IN THE  WORLD OF JANE ROBERTS AND HIS HUSBAND AND IN THE WORLD OF THIS UNWORLDLY SPIRIT CALLED SETH.

FRANKLY SPEAKING EVEN THOUGH I AM A CERTIFIED CHANNEL, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING  THAT YOU WROTE IN YOUR REPLY.

NOT JUST FOR UNVEILING WHAT TELEPATHY IS ALL ABOUT USING IN MY OPINION THE FALSE BELIEFS OF OUR SCIENTISTS, BUT GENERALLY SPEAKING –  NON OF THE NOMENCLATURE, JARGON AS THEY CALL IT, 

FOR MY EXPERIENCE AND MY DIRECT LINK WITH SPIRITUAL FORCES, TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER “REASON,LOGIC,INTELLECT” AND OTHER WAYS MEANT TO “EXPLAIN THE SOCALLED “UNEXPLAINABLE”

I RESPECT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING UT VEHEMENTLY DO NOT ACCEPT THE THEORIES THAT THE SOCALLED KNOW-IT-ALLS FABRICATED 

TO STAY “ON TOP OF THE HEAP

YOU CAN BELIEVE THEM FOR WHATEVER REASON; I CERTAINLY CANNOT! HOWEVER, THE TIT FOR TAT IS NEVERTHELESS GOOD FOR

IT OPENS VISIONS.

CAN I BACK UP MY “BELIEFS”; CAN THE OTHER SIDE “BACK UP THEIR BELIEFS”??????????????????????????????????

ONE IN MY OPINION IS A “TRUMP WHO TRIES TO PLAY BOTH SIDES BY BEING IN THE MIDDLE; THE OTHER RELIES BASCIALLY ON EVIDENCE, NOT MANUFACTURED BY  THE INDOMINABLE “EGO”

ONE IS A TRUMP; THE OTHER A SANDERS.

I AM INDEED FORTUNATE THAT I DID NOT GET “SUCKED IN BY THE ESTABLISHMENT/ ACADEMIA  –  VERY FORTUNATE, OTHERS NOT SO FORTUNATE.

AS WE PROGRESS IN THE TEACHINGS OF A TRUE GENIUS, DR SWEDENBORG AND THE STUDY OF THE ZODAR

ALL OF THESE DICHOTOMIES WILL “DROP BY THE WAYSIDE WHERE THEY ORIGINALLY BELONG.

WHEN 98% of the worlds people live in IGNORANCE  – a proven fact

based on the ego mentality system   – EGOS CANNOT OPERATE IF THEY ARE CONNECTED TO THEIR “SOURCE”  WHY?  THE EGO IS THEIR SOURCE, EGOS PROPOUNDING FALSE BELIEFS ARE THEIR SOURCE; THEY KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT THE REAL MASTERS LAO TZU SOCRATES, PLATO, EDGAR CAYCE ETC. UNCOVERED IN THEIR LFETIME.

OF COURSE BEFORE HE DIED EINSTEIN IN HIS OWN WAY INDICTED HIS PROFESSION BIG TIME.

AND GOING BACK, OTHER GREAT SPIRITUAL BEINGS ALSO SCIENTISTS DID THE SAME THING.

YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS,

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG/BLOG

  1. THE PROOF OF THE PUDDING OF COURSE IS WHEN WE DIE  –

“IT ALL COMES OUT “IN THE WASH” AS THEY SAY –  USING TELEPATHY WHY NOT COMMUNICATE WITH WAYNE DYER AND FIND OUT FOR OURSELVES, ITS CALLED TELEPATHY; NOTHING CAN DIE IN THIS              SPIRITUAL WORLD SO WHY NOT?  THE SPIRITUALIST ARE VERY GOOD AT TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO DIED –  ON THE ASTRAL DIMENSION OF COURSE, THEY ARE VERY ACCURATE USING WHAT? TELEPATHY OF COURSE!  KNOWLEDGE BASED?  WHY NOT GO DIRECT, WHY USE THE VIEWS OF HISTORIANS WHO BASE THEIR CLAIM ONTHEIR EGOS.?

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 10:58 AM, < > wrote:
Hi, Mauric

The word “Telepathy” is not an Esoteric term but, rather, as is most of our lexicon,

it’s a word that emanates from a concept first promulagted by science. Originally,

the concept was expressed by “Though Transference” but telepathy is the term that

has become the standard. The term Telepathy was coined by English Psychologist

and Physicist Frederic Myers in the late 19th Century, and it originated to describe

“feeling, perception from afar (distance)’.

Human telepathy as well a physical telepathy has been and is presently being investigated;

it’s a concept that has valuable applications for everything human

The human historical record applies not only to the past but to the present and the future,

for human behavior and action postulates the idea of the evolutionary process of humanity.

Because most of our historical record falls under the category of recorded past events, many

people make the mistake of attributing the human record only to the past. That’s not the case.

We know that the past can and is used to understand the present and project the future. This

is the definition of “true human history”, which would include the inherent concept of telepathy

I would not be considered to be an “expert historian”. In academia, there is the saying, “Publish

or Perish”, meaning that you are only “somebody” is you have a bibliography with your name

on it. Lacking that, I can only be considered a knowledgeable person of history.

The following quote is where you and I mostly diverge, TELEPATHY IF UNDERSTOOD 

CORRECTLY DEALS ONLY WITH THE FACT THAT THEIR IS NO “PHYSICAL STRUCTURE” 

INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS OF THE PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE TRIOLOGY.” My understanding

is that ‘everything-that-exists’ is inextricably connected both in physicality and consciousness. Thus

telepathy does have a physical as well as a spiritual explanation. That what scientists are working on.
Then, there is the science of the Holographic Principle to further corroborate my point of understanding.

As we both well know, the “bondage of false belief is premised mostly on ignorance’. Thus ignorance

of the concept called telepathy would confirm the existence of ‘false belief systems’. Thus, if science

is involved with this concept, the onus rests on the individual person to become aware and cognizant of

  1. And this responsibility is true for all fields of human endeavor. If a person doesn’t know, he/she cannot

properly and effectively formulate an opinion about anything, much less be able to connect the dots.

 

Jose Luis

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

 

Rothman, Maurice <

To: Jose Luiz <
Sent: Sat, Jun 11, 2016 9:44 am
Subject: TELEPATHY IS IT “A FACT” OR JUST A THEORY
hI jOSE,

WHAT DO YOU THINK  SCIENTISTS/ACADEMIA\  BELIEVES TELEPATHY IS?

IS IT A “FACT OR A FRAUD”

YOU WORKED FOR ACADEMIA FOR YEARS THAT IS WHY I AM

ASKING YOU?

IF ITS A FRAUD THAN IT SHOULD BE ‘EXPOSED AS A FRAUD” IF ITS A “FACT” IT THEN SHOULD BE RESPECTED AS A FACT.

THE DICTIONARY CALLS IT “SIMPLY-MIND-TO MIND” SAYS NO MORE ABOUT IT, AS IF IT IS TOTALLY UNEQUIVACBLY NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE.

THIS IS “SHOWDOWN TIME”  WHY?

BECAUSE CON ARTISTRY WHICH OF COURSE HAS PROPONENTS PRETENDING TO BE OTHERWISE  I.E. TRUST NOWADAYS THE FOREMOST  –   AND PROPONENTS FOR THE PAST THOUSANDS OF YEARS HAVE CONVINCED’HISTORIANS WHO ARE THE “CARETAKERS OF THE SOCALLED “RECORDS OF THE PAST” GENERALLY SPEAKING, TO MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF COURSE

HAS FAVORED THE BELIEVERS THAT  ALL OF THE EVENTS OF THE PAST AND THE MAJOR ACTORS IN THE DRAMA  –   HAD NOTHING IN COMMON WHAT THIS MYSTERIOUS WORD CALLED:

T E L E P A THY

PEOPLE “PLAYING AROUND WITH THIS SOCALLED “MIND-TO-MIND”

MIND BEING INTERPRETED TO  “MEAN WHAT THEY BELIEVE AND THINK THE WORD “MIND” SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD “AS TO MEAN”

WHICH OF COURSE “FOR THEIR MIND, DOES NOT AND CANNOT EXIST” SINCE IF IT CAN THEN  THE “WHOLE SHABBAGE” WHICH WE CALL EVENTS/HISTORY IS A FIRST CLASS HOAX!

BEING A CERTIFIED HISTORIAN YOU ARE MORE EQUIPPED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IN MY OPINION, THEN ANYONE.

HISTORY OF COURSE MEANS “WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND PRESENT” HAS NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER TO THE FUTURE

TELEPATHY IF UNDERSTOOD CORRECTLY DEALS ONLY WITH THE FACT THAT THEIR IS NO “PHYSICAL STRUCTURE” INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS OF THE PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE TRIOLOGY.

NOTHING WHATSOEVER SINCE “WHAT HAS BEEN IS AS “DEAD AS A DOORNAIL AS HEY SAY

AND WHAT DETERMINES THESE “OUTCOMES”?

TELEPATHY MEANS ALSO THAT THERE “IS” A MECHANIZM WHEREIN ENERGY SOURCES BEYOND THE PHYSICAL DIMENSION, IS CAPABE THRU THE PRINCIPLE OF “MEDIUMSHIP” TO “INFLUENCE” RESULTS IN THE WORLD CALLED THE 3RD DIMENSIONAL PHYSICALITY WORLD; THE WORLD OF “EFFECT”

IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY DOES “HISTORY IN GENERAL” PAY NO ATTENTION WHATSOEVER WITH THIS WORD “TELEPATHY” BUY HAVING LITERALLY SPEAKING “NO DEFINITION FOR IT, OTHER THAN

MIND/SPIRITUAL TO MIND/PHYSICAL.

IF OUR SCIENTIST ACCEPT THIS PREMISE –  THAN SCIENCE MUST BE OBLIGATED TO INVESTIGATE THIS “STRANGE PHENOMENA

TO THE “POINT” OF “COMING TO SOME CONCLUSION” SO THAT THE PUBLIC AT LARGE CAN RELEASE THEMSELVES FROM THE BONDAGE CALLED “FALSE BELIEFS”

WHAT’S YOUR HONEST INCISIVE “TAKE ON THIS” YOU ARE MORE QUALIFIED THAN ANYONE I KNOW ”

THANKS,

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORB/BLOG

 

 

#14 HEAVEN AND HELL – EARTH CORRESPONDS TO HEAVEN

From: Rothman, Maurice >
Date: Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: #14 HEAVEN AND HELL – EARTH CORRESPONDS TO HEAVEN
To: Jose Luiz <
hI joSE

OF COURSE MAZEL/LUCK/GOOD WISHES, THE WHOLE WORKS

BUT THEN i AN NOT EITHER A  jEWISH SCHOLAR OF SORTS.

MY JEWISH IS FROM VILLAGE PEOPLE WHO HAD TO LIVE WITH\

GOYIM AND TAKE ON THEIR”WAY OF LIFE”

MY MOTHERS FAMILY KNEW VERY LITTLE ABOUT BEING A JEW

SINCE FOR THEM WHAT MATTERED “MOST” WAS SURVIVAL.

THE MEANT ALSO MY FATHER, BUT HIS FATHER WAS THE SHAMAS

THE CARETAKER OF THE LITTLE SHUL THEY HAD IN THEIR VILLAGE

THUS MY FATHER THRU OSMOSIS LEARNED WHAT JEWISHNESS IS

ALL ABOUT.

AND WHEN THESE VILLAGES CAME TO AMERICA THEY ALSO HAD NO TIME TO LEARN WHAT JEWISHNESS WAS ALL ABOUT ALSO FOR SURVIVAL PURPOSES, MY FATHER WORKED FROM DAWN TO DUSK FORM FIVE IN THE MORNING , TIL ELEVEN AT NIGHT, I NEVER SAW HIM.

AT TIMES HE CAME HOME FOR SUPPER,BUT HE BASICALLY WAS

WAS UNKNOWN TO OUR KIDS UNTIL I AND MY OLDER BROTHER

\WORKED FOR HIM.

I FOUND HIM THE OPPOSITE OF MY MOTHER AS A HUMAN BEING;

SHE WAS TO ME “NOT TOO MUCH OF A HUMAN BEING SINCE SHE

DID NOT ACT LIKE WHAT I THOUGHT A HUMAN BEING SHOULD ACT

LIKE  – GROWING UP OF COURSE.

MY PRINCIPLES COMING INTO THIS NEW LIFE FORCE OBVIOUSLY WAS TOO HIGH FOR HUMAN BEINGS LIKE MY MOTHER.

MY FATHER WAS MORE HUMAN THAN MY MOTHER SINCE I WORKED WITH HIM FOR SIX YEARS, HE WAS WHAT WE CALL “A MENTCH”

WHICH IN JEWISH MEANS AN “HONORABLE PERSON”

I WORKED MY “HEART OUT FOR HIM AND WHEN HE DIED YOUNG AT THE AGE OF ONLY 49 IT LITERALLY “BROKE MY HEART”

I LOST COMPLETE INTEREST IN THE HARDWARE BUSINESS I DEVELOPED FOR HIM,  PLANNED ON OPENING OTHER HARDWARE STORES   I DID EXACTLY THAT JUST ABOUT THE TIME HE DIED SUDDENLY FROM A HEART ATTACK.

THE AMAZING THING ALTHOUGH I WAS AN EXCELLENT BUSISNESSMAN I NEVER LIKED WHAT I DID; I DID IT FOR HIM AND LATER ON DID IT FOR MY OWN FAMILY.

WHEN I LEFT A BUSINESS I DEVELOPED SUCCESSFULLY AFTER TWENTY THREE YEARS, I NEVER MISSED IT FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE  WHY?

I WAS NEVER MARRIED TO MY BUSINESS AS MOST PEOPLE ARE MARRIED TO THEIR PROFESSION OR THEIR BUSINESS.

THE BUSINESS WAS “NOT ME” AND “NEVER WAS” MY BROTHERS, THE THREE OF THEM WERE MARRIED TO THEIR BUSINESSES.

THAT IS THE REASON WHY I ACCOMPLISHED WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED AFTER MY BUSINESS  –   WHEN I WAS RETIRED AND FREE TO DO WHAT I WANTED TO DO NOT WHAT THE WORLD DICTATE I DO.

I DISCOVERED AT THAT TIME “WHO i REALLY WAS” AND I CERTAINLY “WAS NOT” MEANT TO BE A BUSINESS MAN, ALTHOUGH I WAS A VERY GOOD BUSINESS MAN

AS A YOUNG MAN i WANTED TO BE IN “SHOW BUSINESS” SINCE I HAD ALL OF THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR SHOW BUSINESS.

i COULD DO STAND UP COMEDY WHICH I DID WHEN I WAS ASKED TO DO SO AT A SPECIAL PLACE A WENT TO TO STUDY HEALTH ISSURES.

I HAD A GREAT SINGING VOICE, COULD ACT, AND ALSO PLAYED GOOD PIANO, SELF TAUGHT.

IF I LIVED IN NEW YOUR CITY I COULD HAVE BEEN A WRITER OF JOKES, LIKE WOODY ALLEN SINCE I HAD THAT TALENT.

TEAMED UP WITH A GUY TWO YRS YOUNGER THAN ME, BERNIE DAVIDSON WHO ALSO WAS MULTI TALENTED AND ALSO SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SHOW BUSINESS, IF HE LIVED IN NYC.

WE BOTH MISSED OUR TRUE PROFESSIONS, HE COULD DO WHATEVER I DID; HE ALSO WAS A SONG WRITER, DID NOT PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS. WROTE VERY GOOD SONGS.

HE PASSED AWAY AT THE AGE OF 71, BROKE MY HEART.

IF I COME BACK, ITS SHOW BUSINESS FOR ME  –  HOPEFULLY, IF SHOW BUSINESS IS STILL AROUND

YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS

MAURICE

  1. WHERE I GOT THE TALENT INVOLVED WITH MYSTICM is past lives.stuff

this “talent” did not show itself until I was free from all the shackels on me –

I did remember that “a voice within me was “always talking to me” but thought that everyone had “a litle voice within them talking to them as it talked to m”

I realized that that was not so, after i left business this voice within me came out like a “torrent”, I automatically became a psychic reader and doing other things

that I never heard of before  –   why/ again the shackles that kept be bound by the world i came into, which I continued when I got married/business, the whole works put me into “bondage” until like Moses “freed the Hebrrew slaves” my name also “being Moses” did the same thing for me and why not?I AM SURE THAT I AM THE FREEST HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET,  NOONE IS AS FREE AS I AM, AND I CAN PROVE THAT, OTHERS CANNOT!  I BELIEVE THAT WHAT KARMA I HAD IS “GONE”  GONE COMPLETELY!  MOST PEOPLE CANNOT PROVE THAT  –  WHAT THEY DO OF COURSE IS DENY THE EFFICANCY OF KARMA, THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE, AND OF COURSSE THEY DO THAT, ITS CALLED BEING IN DENIAL, SOUND FAMILIAR?  ALL THE HYPOCRITES DO IT; IT THEIR USUAL EXCUSE AND IT WORKS FOR THEM, THAT IS UNTIL THEIR BODY DIES, AND THEN THEY HAVE NO CHOICE, BUT “TO FACE THE MUSIC”

 

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 3:40 PM,  > wrote:
Hi, Maurice

My take on “Mazel” was from the Jewish Mysticism perspective, not from everyday life;

which  of course means GOOD LUCK. But I was hoping you would have understood

my meaning.

Jose Luis

————————————————————————————————————————————————–

 

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice <

To: Jose Luiz < >
Sent: Sat, Jun 11, 2016 1:18 pm
Subject: Re: #14 HEAVEN AND HELL – EARTH CORRESPONDS TO HEAVEN

MAZEL TOV FROM MY KNOWLEDGE OF JEWISHNESS MEANS GOOD LUCK I AM SURE IT HAS OTHER MORE INSIGHTFUL CONNOTATIONS.

WITH MAZEL MEANING “WITH LUCK”  TOV MEANS DAYS.

i AM NOT A STUDENT OF HEBREW NEVER WAS  –  MY FORTE LEARNING ABOIUT OUR ANCIENT RELIGION WAS BASED ON MY GRANDFATHERS KNOWLEDGE WHICH WAS VERY LIMITED.

AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, I CAME IN WITH A VERY GOOD SINGING VOICE AND MY GRANDFATHER USED IT, TAUGHT ME TO SING ALL OF THE PARHAS/CHAPTERS OF THE FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES.

ITS NOW AT MY OLD AGE THAT I REALIZE THAT BY SINGING ALL OF THE CHAPTERS OF THE FIVE BOOKS, I WAS ACTUALLY ‘IMBIBING THE FREQUENCIES THAT MADE THE SINGING POSSIBLE THRU OSMOSIS.

SINGING IS NOTHING BUT “VIBRATION, FREQUENCIES” THE EGOWORLD KNOWS LITTLE ABOUT THAT THUS ARE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF IGNORANCE.

WORDS ON THEIR OWN MEANS DIFFERENT THINGS THAN WHAT OIUR SCHOOLS, DICTIONARIES TELL US THEY MEAN>

ITS A BIG HOAX AND I AM PROOF OF THAT!

MY ADVERSARIES OF COURSE “KNOW NOTHIING ABOUT VIBRATIONS, FREQUENCIES” AND “DONT WANT TO KNOW, THEY WOULD RATHER REMAIN “DEAF,DUMB,BLIND”

YOU DONT BELIEVE IN NUMEROLOGY/GEMATRIA WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT EVERY HEBREW ALPHABET DEALS EXCLUSIVELY WITH VIBRATIONS, FREQUENCIES

ASTROLOGY IF USED CORRECTLY USE ASPECTS WHICH ARE NOTHING MORE OR LESS VIBRATIONS, FREQUENCIES

ITS OF COURSE CORRESPONDENCE THAT EGOS ALSO DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.

STUPIDITY IS AS STUPIDITY DOES  – TRUMP IS NOT THE ONLY STOOP OUT THERE; HIS MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS ARE ALSO STOOPS.

THE FACT THAT ONLY TWO PERCENT ‘KNOW THE DIFFERENCE” PROVES CONCLUSIVELY USING TRUMP AS AN EXAMPLE THAT THE OTHER 98% DESERVE WHAT THEY GET!

ONCE THE NEW AGE OF AQUARIUS COMES INTO BEING-NESS AN UPSIDE UP/DOWN WORLD WILL HAPPEN SINCE ONLY “OLD SOULS” WILL COME INTO THE PICTURE.

THE EGO SHAM WILL BE DESTROYED WITH ONE SWEEP OF THE BROOM, AS IT SHOULD BE.

YOUR FRIEND, ALWAYS,

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG/BLOG

 

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM, < wrote:
Hi, Maurice

 

If we go back to the origin of Modern Humans, about one million years ago,

the number of people living and dead does not add up to one trillion. Given

that the Torah says that God’s Creation took place about 6,000 years ago,

that would reduce the number even more. Just be conscious of it.

In Jewish mysticism, Mazel is the term to describe the root of the soul. The mystics

say that only a ray of our sould actually inhabits our body. The main part of the soul,

our Mazel, remains above, shining down on us from a distance. This ‘trickling down’

from our soul to us is how they explain spontaneous inspiration or sudden flashes of

insight. (Telepathy?)

Thus, when we tell somebody, “Mazel Tov”, we really mean, “May this drip of inspiration 

from your soul above not dissipate but, rather, have a positive and lasting effect; that 

from this event onward, you should live your life with higher consciousness.”

 

Jose Luis

——————————————————————————————–

 

 

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Rothman, Maurice < >
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: #14 HEAVEN AND HELL – EARTH CORRESPONDS TO HEAVEN
To: Jose Luiz < >

hI jOSE,

YES MY CHANNEL SAYS THAT THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE, NOT ALL PHYSICAL OF COURSE SINCE ENERGY CAN NEVER BE DESTROYED;

WHICH MEANS THAT DEAD PEOPLE STILL ROAM THE WOODS AS THEY SAY  –   PEOPLE DO NOT NEED “BODIES” TO  EXIST”

ENERGY CAN NEVER BE DESTROYED WHY?  BECAUSE ENERGY THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS INFINITE IN ALL RESPECTS.

PROVE IT?  OF COURSE PUT A GOOD HYPNOTIC SUBJECT INTO THE DEEPEST STATE AND HE/SHE WILL WITHIN A SECOND OR LESS, BRING BACK THEIR LIVE EXPERIENCES GOING BACK FOR THOUSANDS OR PERHAPS MILLIONS OF LIFE TIMES.

HAS THIS BEEN DONE?  OF COURSE  –   IF WE “BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE TECHNOLOGY WE CALL COMPUTERIZM, COMPARING THAT TECHNOLOGY WITH THE SOCALLED TECHNOLOGY OF WHAT I AND THE OTHER RESEARCHERS CONCERNED WITH WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS WHICH MEANS  – VIBRATIONS WITHIN VIBRATIONS, TRILLIONS OF THEM WITHOUT NOT EVEN “ONE VIBRATION TOUCHING ANOTHER” A FEAT THAT CANNOT BE DUPLICATED BY AN ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ON THIS PLANET AND LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ATLANTIS, BLEW ITSELF UP WHEN IT GOT TOO CLOSE TO WHAT WE CALL “GOD ALMIGHTY” OR RATHER THE POWER DEALING WITH THIS ONENESS.

THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE DESTRUCTION OF ATLANTIS AND WE OF COURSE ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE WHICH IS NOW BREWING BIG TIME,

AS OUR MAD SCIENTISTS FOR SELF SERVING REASONS, ARE FAST COMING TO THAT “CRUCIAL TIME”

THE WORD I AM SEEKING IS CALLED  IMPLODE  –   IT WONT BE OUTSIDE FORCES INVOLVED, IT WILL BE INSIDE FORCES THE SAME FORCES THAT DESTROYED THE WORLD CALLED ATLANTIS.

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME  –   THE SAVING GRACE OF COURSE IS THE FACT THAT OLD SOULS ARE NOW COMING INTO BEING IN OUR TIME/SPACE WORLD , AND WE ARE LUCKY THAT THE SIGN AQUARIOUS WITH ITS POWERFUL PLANETS ARE ALSO COMING INTO BEING  –

WITH BOTH WORKING TOGETHER  –   ADVANCED SOULS AND THE RIGHTIOUS PLANETS –  THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THE RIGHT CHANGES WILL BE MADE  –

ITS CALLED THE GOLDEN AGE; I EXPECT TO BE THERE WHEN IT HAPPENS PERHAPS NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, BUT OF COURSE IN MY NEXT LIFETIME,

AND WHY NOT?

THE DISBELIEVERS WILL NOT IN MY OPINION, RETURN FOR THE COMING GOLDEN AGE SINCE THEIR SOCALLED “COMFORT ZONE (FALSE BELIEFS” WILL PREVENT THEM FROM GETTING THEIR “LIBERATION”

AND WHY NOT?  NO ONE IN MY OPINION CAN STOP THE FORCES THAT DEAL DIRECTLY WITH  –   THE PRINCIPLE OF:  “WHAT A PERSON SOWS, THE PERSON REAPS – THERE IS NO ESCAPING THAT FANTASTIC KARMIC POWER.

WHY? THERE IS JUSTICE IN THE HIGHER WORLDS AND THE MAIN FEATURE OF JUSTICE IS:  YOU REAP AS YOU SOW-  WITHOUT JUSTICE

MANKIND REVERTS BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE, LOSES ITS CHERISHED FREEDOM OF WILL, THRU ITS MISUSE  –  AND  –  IF THEY GO BEHOLD THE  DEMARCATION LINE OF GOOD VS EVIL  –  THEY BECOME WHAT WE CALL “LOST SOULS”  WITHOUT A SOUL THERE CANNOT BE ANY SOCALLED “FREE WILL”

ANIMALS HAVE NO SOUL THUS HAVE NO FREE WILL

AS SAID THOSE THAT ABUSE “THIS POWER I.E. TRUMP IS  A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF COURSE TRUMAN, ROOSEVELT, MARSHAL AND OTHER

MISCREANTS/RELIGIOUS BIGOTS, END UP IN THE SAME FREQUENCY MODE THAT THEIR SELFISHNESS, ARROGANCY AND OTHER “EVIL” INTENTS  – AND AS WE PROGRESS WITH HEAVEN AND HELL.

MORE FANTASTIC REVELATIONS WILL COME TO THE FORE  –  IT WILL TAKE A STRONG PERSON OF “CHARACTER” TO CONTINUE READING MY BLOGS, THAT i ASSURE YOU.

THIS IS A TEST FOR ALL SOCALLED “HUMAN BEINGS” ESPECIALLY HUMAN BEINGS NOT TRULY HUMAN LIKE TRUMP WHO AT THE MOMENT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM SAYING.

CLINTON? I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT HER AND DONT FIND WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS OK WITH ME SINCE “TALK IS CHEAP” NOT SO FOR BERNIE SINCE HE WAS ‘MY MAN” BUT THEN SHE IS PART OF THE CHANGE THAT IS GOING TO TURN AND TWIST PEOPLE’S HEADS SO MUCH THAT IF ASKED WHAT THEIR NAME IS, THEY WILL JUST “NOD THEIR HEAD NOT IN THE AFFIRMATIVE BUT IN THE OPPOSITE  – THEIR DAZE WILL BE WAY OUT OF THE NORM.

THESE ARE ALL MY CHANNELS PREDICTIONS OF COURSE.

OF COURSE OBAMA TOOK PAC MONEY; OF COURSE HE IS “ONE OF THEM” EITHER HE PLAYED “BALL” OR HE GETS “KNOCKED OFF” SINCE

THESE PLAYERS DO ‘NOT GIVE MILLION AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, WITHOUT GETTING TEN TIMES MORE  –  OF COURSE TRUMP WHO IS/WAS ONE OF THESE OLIGARKEES KNOWS THE SCORE, BUT HE GOAL IS FOR HIMSELF HE WANTS TO BE THE TOP “DOG” THE RICHES BILLIONAIRE OF ALL OF THEM, THUS SEEKS THE PRESIDENCY AND WHY NOT?

OBAMA IN MY OPINION, LIKE BUSH WAS A FAILURE  –  TOTALLY UNEQUIPPED FOR THE JOB  –  BUT THEN WHO “IS” EQUIPPED FOR THIS JOB, PERHAPS JOE BIDEN, WHO DOESNT APPEAR TO BE “GREEDY OR “NEEDY” – BUT THEN HIS MISSED HIS CHANCE.

TIME WILL TELL OF COURSE!

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG/BLOG

 

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, < wrote:
Hi, Maurice

Two questions:

1) Do all human beings have a soul?

2) Are there TRILLIONS of people on Earth?

JL

————————————————————————————————————–

 

—–Original Message—–
From: Rothman, Maurice <
To: Jose Luiz <
Sent: Fri, Jun 10, 2016 10:47 am
Subject: #14 HEAVEN AND HELL – EARTH CORRESPONDS TO HEAVEN
what Dr. Swedenborg is conveying concerning NATURE’S instincts

wherein  its ability to continue to “do what it KNOWS best to do.

however nowadays GREED is killing both NATURE, and the INHERENTCY OF NATURE WITH PESTICIDES TO INCREASE YIELDS.

killing one of our most precious valuable sources, OUR BEES along with other life forms needed for the survival of MANKIND.

why?  GREED, and “what is greed other than power thru the accumulaton of wealth  – as Bernie Sanders informed the world that it the world in it entirity is LITERALLY OWNED BY ONLY ONE PERCENT OF ITS POPULATION!

thus NEGATING OUR SOCALLED DEMOCRACY WHICH NOWADAYS IS A COMPLETE SHAM!

HOW CAN THERE BE A “DEMOCRACY WHEN THE PEOPLE NO POWER,  VOTING FOR THE OLIGARKS CHOICE, IS NOT DEMOCRACY.

ONLY BERNIE SANDERS WAS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE BILLIONAIRS; HE DID NOT GET NOMINATED!  WHY? FOR THE SAME REASON PEOPLE IMBIBE POISONOUS PRESCIPTION DRUGS IN THEIR BODIES.

IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER  –  STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, THERE IS NO REMEMDY FOR STUPIDITY AND WHO KNOWS THAT  OUR ELECTED POLITICIAN.

BOTH PARTIES ARE INVO

SOLUTION? THAT IS IN THE WINGS; THE NEXT DEPRESSION WILL TURN “THE TABLES ON BOTH THE CROOKED POLITICIANS AND THEIR SUPPLIERS, THE OLIGARKS.

THAT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, –  THERE IS NO OTHER SOLUTION

THAT CAN DO THE JOB CORRECTLY.

AND THAT IS “RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER”

NOW TO RETURN TO HEAVEN AND HELL  –  KEEP IN MIND WHAT PUTS SOCALLED HUMAN BEING IN EITHER HEAVEN OR HELL”THERE IS ONLY ONE WORD AND THAT WORD IS OF COURSE:

SELFISHMENT AND WHAT “IS” SELFISHMENT OTHER THAN THE PERFECT EXAMPLE POLTICALLY SPEAKING TODAY , AND THAT WORD IS:                               TRUMPIZM

TRUMPIZM LIKE ALL IZM’S  – STALINIZM, NAZIIZM  PROMISES THE

MASSES AS TRUMP DID SUCCESSFULLY; THAT HE ALONE KNOWS

HOW TO “PUT MONEY INTO THEIR POCKETS” SINCE HE IS A HIGH

CLASS “CROOK” WHO KNOWS ALL OF THE ANGLES –  AND VOTERS

WHO ACT, THINK LIKE HIM BASCIALLY “RACISTS” FOUND THEIR LEADER, LIKE THE GERMANS CHOSE HITLER DEMOCRATICALLY SPEAKING AS THEIR LEADER TO THEIR REGRET OF COURSE.

THERE ARE NO REMEDIES AND SOLUTION INVOLVED WITH GREED

AND HEAVEN AND HELL IS THE BOOK THAT “TELLS IT AS IT IS”

SO THE ALL MIGHTY  INFUSED HIS/HER/ITS SPIRIT TO ALL OF NATURE WITHSTANDING NONE.

AND ITS CALLED “INSTINCT”  –   PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY CLOSE TO NATURE, USURP THE SAME FACULTY/INSTINCT, PRIMARILY THE INDIGENT PEOPLE LIVING “IN NATURE ITSELF” THEY COMMUNE WITH THE NATURE SPIRITS THAT DO EXIST; COMMUNE WITH ALL OF THE NATURAL FORCES IN OUR METAPHYSICAL WORLD.

OUR PHD’S DO NOT  –   THEY TRY TO “ABSTRACT THE SOCALLED “ESSENCE” OF WHAT NATURE IS ALL ABOUT AND USE THEIR DISJOINTED SCIENTISTS TO FIND THE SECRET OF LIFE, FOR WHOSE BENEFIT?

CERTAINLY NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF MANKIND AS THEY SAY’ THEY ARE FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT ON THE OLIGARKS WHO SUPPORT THEIR PHONY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS CALLED “FRONTS”

UNFORTUNATELY THE “MASSES THAT VOTE” NO “NOTHING” ABOUT WHAT i JUST SAID  –   STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES  –    AND THERE IS NO EQUALITY WHERE “STUPIDITY IS INVOLVED” AND THE GREEDY ONES, AND CRAZY ONES LIKE DONALD TRUMP “KNOW THIS

“PLAY BALL WITH ME” AND i WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU” IF YOU DONT, WATCH OUT BECAUSE i AM GOING TO “CUT YOUR THROAT!

THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT NATURES JUNGLE WHICH SERVES THE PURPOSE OF SUPPLYING OXYGEN TO THE MOTHER EARTH AND ITS INHABITANTS.

OUR SCIENTISTS WORKING FOR THESE DERANGED TRUMPERS, DONT GIVE ONE DAMN ABOUT THEM KILLING OUR ENVIRONMENT; THEY ARE SELLING “THEIR SOULS FOR THE BUCKS”

THE HELL WITH THE WORLD AND THE HELL WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS LONG AS I GET WHAT I WANT!

AND UNFORTUNATELY 98% OF THE WORLDS PEOPLE,, ITS CALLED “SELF INTEREST, BELIEVES THIS  –  “I COME FIRST EVERYTHING

ELSE DOES NOT MATTER”

DEMOCRACY IS A THEORY NOT A FACT SINCE THE STUPIDITY OF MAN/WOMAN WAS COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED BY THOSE WHO CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA OF GOVERNING.

WE NEED THE WISDOM OF A SOLOMON FOR LEADERS, NOT DERANGED PEOPLE LIKE STALIN, HITLER AND NOW LOOMING THREATNING THE SURVIVAL OF MANKIND A GUY WHO IS WITHOUT DOUBT “CRAZY” DONALD TRUMP.

AND WE DESERVE HIM, AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY DESERVES HIM  HE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT AN “OPPOSITE OF A HUMAN BEING  –  IS !

IF HE REPRESENTS THE BEST OF GOD’S CREATION; THEN THIS GOD IS A FRAUD!

USING THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE WE ARE ATTEMPT-

ING TO STRETCH THE IMAGINATION OF OUR READERS.- BY CORRESPONDING THE GRAIN HARVESTS OF THE FIELD WITH, THE “AFFECTIONS OF GOOD AND TRUTH.

IS THAT TOO FAR A STRETCH FOR OUR READERS? SAYING OUTRIGHT WITHOUT EQUIVICATION THAT TWO WORDS ARE THE

“SAME” AS THE “GRAIN HARVEST OF THE FIELD.

ONCE THIS IS UNDERSTOOD PROPERLY, OUR READER HAS EMERGED OUT OF HIS/HER COMFORT ZONE WITH HIS/HER DICTIONARY TUGGED TIGHTLY SO THAT IT IS “EVERY READY”

TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE OF AFFAIRS

WHICH OF COURSE COULD BE THE MIND SET OF TRUMPIZM, NAZIZM AND OF COURSE THE ‘REAL MCCOY”  RELIGIOUS

RACIZM – AS WITNESSED WORLD WIDE TODAY BY THE FISING

POWER OF ISLAM  -CHRISTIANITY IS ON THE DEFENSE, UNLIKE THE MIDDLE AGES WHEN THEY WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF 

THEIR PAGAN GODS, DICTATED THE HISTORICAL EVENTS OF THAT DAY  –  NOW ITS ON THE DEFENSE  –   ISLAM IS NOW “CALLING ALL OF THE SHOTS” UNDER THE GUISE THAT THEIR GOD ALLAH

WANTS THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL DISBELIEVERS.

THERE GOD ALLAH OF COURSE HAS THE SAME MIND SET OF THE PREVIOUS CHRISTIAN PAGAN GODS –  THE CONVERSION FROM PAGAN GODS TO A FIERCE RIVAL RELIGION CALL CHRISTIANITY,

WHO DID THE SAME OUTRAGEOUS GOD-LESS ACTS THAT THE PRESENT ISLAM MANIACS ARE DOING TODAY-  

BUT WHO KNOWS THAT?  READ THE HISTORY BOOKS!

SO RETURNING TO “WHAT WE CALL CORRESPONDENCE” LETS TAKE ANOTHER EXAMPLE LIKE THE WORD “BREAD”

WHERE’S THE “BREAD” ASKS THE PERSON?  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WE HAVE “NO BREAD HERE” OH YES YOU DO THE “BREAD i CALL BREAD IS “MOOLA” DO YOU KNOW WHAT

MOOLA IS?  OF COURSE MONEY

THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE USING UNCONVENTIONA

WAYS OF EXPRESSING THEMSELVES.

LIKE THE NEGROS DURING THE SLAVERY DAYS’ THEY DID NOT SPEAK WORDS LIKE THEIR MASTERS  –  THEIR WORDS WERE LOADED WITH CORRESPONDENCES.

OUR SOCALLED SOPHISTICATED PHD LANGUAGE TAUGHT BY OUR COLLEGES, ALSO HAVE THEIR “SPECIAL WORDS” SO SPECIAL THAT UNLESS UNEDUCATED PEOPLE KNEW SOMETHING ABOIUT THE WORD “CONTEXT” WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE

WORDS THEY USE.

FIRST OF ALL,  THEIR USE OF WORDS, GENERALLY SPEAKING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH  THE  WORDS  “I”  “ME”  “YOU”  THE WAY THAT THEY “FRAME” THEIR EXPRESSION OF WORDS IN GENERAL,

ELIMINATES ANY FORM OF HUMANNESS INVOLVED.

ITS NOT THE “i” FIRST PERSON  “TALKING”; ITS THE 3RD PERSON TALKING, “THEY FOR WHATEVER REASON “DIVORCE” THEM-SELVES FROM THE INFORMATION THEY ARE SHARING.

AS AN EXAMPLE:  WHEN I WRITE, AND TALK ABOUT MYSELF, WHICH OF COURSE MEANS:  RELATING MY EXPERIENCES FOR THE PURPOSE OF AUTHENTICITY  –   THE PEOPLE WHO I AM TALKING\

ABOUT DO “NOT” – WHY?  THAT’S THE MYSTERY THAT i AM TALKING ABOUT, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SINCE

THEY SAY NOTHING OF THE WHY’S EXPERIENCES; BUT USE “ABSTRACT LANGUAGE THAT CERTAINLY AN UNEDUCATED PERSON WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO “FIGURE OUT/UNDERSTAND”

THIS IS COURSE BEWILDERS ME “NO END”

WHY DONT THEY USE SIMPLE WORDS TO CONVEY THEIR THOUGHTS?

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME “CLUE” ABOUT THIS “MYSTERY”?

I KNOW PEOPLE WELL EDUCATED WHO TELL ME NOT TO USE MY LIFE’S EXPERIENCE AS AN “EXAMPLE OF WHAT I BELIEVE IN”

THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THEIR VIEW  –  NOTHING CAN BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD, UNLESS THE “LIFE BLOOD” IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SOCALLED “PREMISE”

WHY?  THE PREMISE IS OF COURSE  –   “THAT TRUTH HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE HUMAN THAT IS INFLUENCED BY LIFE EVENTS”

PUT EVERYTHING IN A CATEGORICAL METHODOLOGY WHICH IS MEANT TO “ELIMINATE ANY ASPECTS OF “HUMAN-NESS” INVOLVED WITH HUMAN-NESS LIFE EXPERIENCE.

ONE FRIEND IN PARTICULAR – RESENTS THE FACT THAT INSTEAD OF BEING “ABSTRACT” A TERM LADEN WITH UNANSWERED QUESTIONS,  – WHAT ARE THEY AB-STRAC-ING AND WHY ABSTRACT IF KNOWLEDGE DOESNT REQUIRE ABSTRACTING?

I OF COURSE “RESENT” THIS METHOD OF COMMUNICATION, FOR ME ITS “NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONESELF, ALL A PERSON HAS TO DO IS USE  

TERMS, CONTEXES, SYSTEMS PER SE MEANT TO “DO THE JOB MUCH BETTER THAN “GOING DIRECT” WHICH OF COURSE FOR ME MEANS, “SAYING IT AS IT IS”  “NOT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH”

BEING UPFRONT, BEING HONEST, NOT HIDING BEHIND WORDS THAT CAN BE CONVEYED ANY WAY THE PERSON USING THESE METHODS WANT TO CONVEY THEM.

FOR ME ITS PHONY BALONEY  –   ITS LEGALIZM –  ITS PLAYING THE GAME  

ITS NOT BEING “UP FRONT AS THEY SAY”

PEOPLE WHO READ MY BLOG LIKE WHAT I WRITE BECAUSE I AM NOT FILLING THEMSELVES UP WITH A LOT OF HYPOCRATIC JUNK,

CLEVERLY CONCEALED IN THE WORDS THAT THEY RIGHT 

AND WHO SAID SO?  THE LETTERS THAT I RECEIVED – SOME ARE ON MY BLOG FOR PEOPLE TO READ IT FOR THEMSSELVES.

AND WHAT DO THEY SAY?

“WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING” NOT SO FOR OTHERS DEALING WITH THE SAME SUBJECT; WE HAVE A VERY HARD 

TIME ‘UNDERSTANDING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING?

I STARTED MY BLOG BECAUSE I READ A “PIECE DEALING WITH jANE ROBERTS BOOK “THE NATURE OF PERSONAL REALITY BY SETH. 

AND I WAS FURIOUS SINCE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ONE WORD THAT MADE SENSE TO ME.  THAT IS WHY I STARTED MY BLOG, TO INTERPRET IN ORDINARY LANGUAGE, NOT PHONY LANGUAGE, MEANT TO KEEP THE READY AS “IGNORANT AFTER THEY REAAD “THE PIECE” THAN BEFORE THEY “READ THE PIECE”

WHAT’S WRONG WITH USING LIFE WORDS?  WORDS THAT ANY PERSON CAN UNDERSTAND; NOT THE SURREPTITIOUS WORDS

USED TO KEEP THE READER STILL “DEAF, DUMB, BLIND”

ITS AN OUTRAGE AND INSULT TO THE WORLD AT LARGE, AND WHO DOES THIS?  IS IT THE SOCALLED “NORMAL HUMAN BEING” OR THE SOCALLED ABNORMAL PERSON.?

NORMALITY AS UNDERSTOOD TODAY “IN MY OPINION OF COURSE” MEANS ABNORMALITY  –   ONCE YOU GET YOUR COLLEGE, MASTERS, PHD THIS SO CALLED NORMALITY BECAUSE IN THE “EYES OF THE WORLD” ABNORMALITY

WHY?  THEY THINK THAT BY DOING SO THEY HAVE MORE POWER THAN THEY HAD BEFORE AND THEY ARE OF COURSE CORRECT IN THAT ASSUMPTION.

THEY PROUDLY DISPLAY THEIR PHD CERTIFICATE ON THEIR WALL.

PROUDLY PUT THEIR PROUD PHD ON THEIR LETTERHEADS AND BUSINESS CARDS, AND PROUDLY

CLAIM THEIR STACK IN OUR TRUMPH WORLD OF SUCCESS!

ARE THEY HUMAN OR NON HUMAN?  WHO CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION; USING TRUMP AS A PERFECT EXAMPLE; THE ANSWER IS WITHOUT QUESTION A YES.   A PERFECT “DUNK AS THEY SAY”

SO AS WE CONTINUE OUR QUEST ON  EARTHS CORRESPONDENCE TO HEAVEN; WE SEE THE WISDOM BEHIND THE MULTI-DIMEN-

SIONAL WORLDS THAT MYSTICALLY, MAGICALLY  AND  ABOVE ALL ELSE WHOLISTICALLY  –   INTEGRATES THRU THE MAGIC OF WHAT WE CALL FREQUENCY; THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF FREQUENCIES ALL WORKING SYCHRONISTICALLY, SEREDPITIOUSLY AND SPONTANEITIOUSLY  ALL DIRECTED BY A FORCE THAT NO ONE HAS “PRIVY TO”  –   OTHER THAN SPECIAL SOULS LIKE MOSES,AARON, PROPHETS OF OLD,  AND OTHERS CHOSEN BY THE ALMIGHTY –  THE PERSON THAT JEHOVAH CHOSE TO LEAD

THE HEBREW SLAVES ONCE MOSES DIED, NAMED JOSHUAH.

OVER NIGHT JOSHUA WAS TRANSFORMED INTO A SOURCE THAT

JEHOVAH THRU FREQUENCIES,VIBRATIONS INTO A PROPHET.

THAT HAPPENED RIGHT ON OUR LITTLE PLANET WHEN JANE ROBERTS A CHRISTIAN DISBELIEVER IN THE TEACHINGS , ESOTERIC TEACHINGS, BECAME A “CHANNEL” FOR A SPIRIT CALLED SETH; HOW COME?

SO CORRESPONDENCE WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE  –  AS IT

CONTINUES TO “REFINE THE MIND/HEARTS OF THE TRUE “SEEKERS” IS THE “MODUS OPERANTI” OF WHAT WE CALL THE

GLORY, MAJESTY, WISDOM,  OF  ALL-THAT-IS  WITHOUT THE

INTERFERENCE OF “PETTY MINDS” WHOSE MAINE PURPOSE

IS TO RETAIN FALSE BELIEFS – UNDER ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS.

SO THE WISDOM OF THE “ONE”  – CORRESPONDING EARTH TO HEAVEN  -THRU THE “USE OF “USES”  NO  DEAD WEIGHT, NOTHING THAT DOES NOT HAVE A “USE” ATTACHED TO IT.

FALSE BELIEFS ARE FALSE BECAUSE  ‘THEY ARE FALSE”

SOUNDS LIKE A “PLAY ON WORDS” BUT IT ISNT  –  MAN WAS GIVEN

“SOME” FREE WILL OF COURSE THAT DEPENDED ON WHAT AND WHO THEY WERE AS SOULS.

AN OLD SOUL HAS MORE FREE WILL THAN A NEW SOUL, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS OF COURSE.

THE AKASHIC RECORDS, RECORDS ALL OF THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF INCARNATION YOU AND I HAVE HAD OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS ON THIS PHYSICAL WORLD

THE CHALF AND WHEAT SEPERATED OF COURSE  –  BUT THEN –  PERHAPS SOME OF THE CHAFF REMAINED FOR PURPOSE THAT ONLY THE  ALL-THAT- IS KNOWS ABOUT.

THE MOST FANTASTIC COMPUTER SYSTEM IN THIS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL WORLD  –  

IS OUR METAPHYSICAL WORLD OF COURSE  –   IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY RESPECT; IF A BLADE OF GRASS IS CUT  \

IT IS  AWARE  OF  THAT!

SMALL MINDS CANT HANDLE THAT AWARENESS SINCE SMALL MINDS MEAN SMALL MINDS   –    

SO THE WORD “USES” COMES INTO PLAY.

NOTHING CREATED IN THIS MIULTI DIMENSIONAL WORLD WAS CREATED THAT DID NOT HAVE A “USE ATTACHED TO IT”

NATURE IS ONE PROOF IN POINT  – ANIMAL LIFE IS ANOTHER, AND THIS GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONE TO INFINITUM!

EVEN LOVING THEY NEIGHBOR IS A “USE”  – USE OF WHAT?

THE USE OF THE WORDS LOVE, KINDNESS, CORRESPONDENC

WITH THE WORD TRUTH- ALSO WITH THE WORD GOOD!

HERE IS A REVELATION!

ACCORDING TO DR SWEDENBORG.  HE CALLS “MAN” SPIRITUAL, A MEDIIUM OF CONJUNCTION “TO THE EXTENT THAT MAN IS NATURAL AND NOT SPIRITUIAL.  NATURAL MAN DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SPIRITUAL.

NATURE IS AS “NATURE DOES”  AS SAID NATURE AND SPIRITUALITY ARE NOT ONE AND THE SAME ALTHOUGH THEIR SOIURCE IS THE SAME.

HERE IS WHERE  MY  THOUGHTS CONCERNED WITH “REASON, LOGIC,INTELLECT COMES INTO PLAY.

MY CHANNEL BEMOANED THE FACT THAT THE “INFAMOUS THREE HAVE “TAKEN OVER THE MINDS OF TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

THIS SENTENCE SHINES A “LIGHT ON THIS PERPLEXITY”

THE DOCTOR STATES THAT  ” TO THE EXTENT THAT A MAN IS NATURAL, AND NOT SPIRITUAL, HE IS NOT A MEDIUM OF CONJUNC-TION .

“APART FROM THISMEDIUMSHIP OF MAN, A dIVINE INFLUX INTO THE WORLD, GOES ON BUT NOT INTO MAN’S ‘RATIONAL’ FACULTY.

THIS SENTENCE O COURSE JUSTIFIES WHAT MY CHANNEL HAS BEEN SAYING SINCE THE EMERGENCE OF THIS BLOG.

RATIONALITY HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH CONJUNCTION AS MENTIONED ABOVE  – RATIONALITY  IS  AN EGO FACULTY, FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM.

ONCE RATIONALITY IS ELIMINATED, THE SOUL/ INTUITION EMERGES AS THE REAL SOURCE OF WHAT “ALL -THAT – IS POSTULATES!

AGAIN REASON,LOGIC,INTELLECT, THE LEFT BRAINED HEMISPHERE WHERE THE AMYGDALA OPERATES OUT OF

IS DEFLOCKED.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

MAURICE

ALTHEALTH.ORG/BLOG

 

 

 

 

MATERIALITY IS AN ILLUSION

Make yourself at home.

continue

Make yourself at home.

Consciousness through Jainism and Buddhism

Make yourself at home.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE WHEN ITS IMPOSSIBLE

Make yourself at home.

CONSCIOUSNESS

Make yourself at home.

CHANGE OR CERTAINTY

Make yourself at home.